APOC AP-1 construction adhesive and sealant is a great product. It remains flexible over time, doesn't crack, is better than silicone caulk. Full info @ https://www.apoc.com/products/ap-1 (sponsored by APOC)
Benefits of APOC AP-1 Green Seal Heavy Duty Construction Sealant and Adhesive:
* Seals gaps to prevent leaks – no shrinkage over time
* Sticks to most materials – it’s a powerful, universal construction adhesive.
* Remains flexible unlike some other construction adhesives
* Seal lasts over time because it doesn’t shrink
* Bonds and seals most construction materials
* Green Seal has low VOC and is odorless
* Permanently flexible and waterproof
* Unlike Silicone, it can be painted
* Available in white and grey
Surfaces must be clean from dust and debris for proper installation.
APOC AP-1 is an all-purpose, paintable, structural adhesive and sealant that can be used in a wide variety of industrial, commercial and residential applications. It forms a highly flexible, elastic and waterproof seal, exceeding the rigorous demands of the professional contractor. Green-Seal is isocyanate free and low VOC to minimize impact on the environment while being safe and strong.
* general construction
* many other applications
AP-1 Green-Seal bonds to most building materials including:
* asphalt shingles
* aged single plies
* many other substrates
* Not recommended on smooth surfaced asphalt
It performs under the toughest conditions, including extreme rain, desert heat, freeze thaw cycles and sub-zero temperatures.
Use instead of caulk, silicon, and many other tube products.